Finally, I achieved one more goal in my 2014's resolution.
An international trip.
I always wanted to travel the world and this just started with the help of blogging.
Last month I got the invitation to two events ClickzLive, Bangkok, and Apps-World, London. They sent me passes worth $749 and £949 respectively.
Note: Tickets were sponsored by BlogsRelease, so my special thanks to their team.
As I was going alone so I decided to attend the Bangkok event first as I am going to attend Apps-World in 2015.
It all started with boarding a flight from Delhi International Airport. The journey was 3,050 KM covered in 4 hours.
It was my first international event so you can judge my excitement. I explored Thailand till late night at 12:30 AM and enjoyed a lot.
At the event, there were international speakers like Ben Glynn, Mike Grehan, Crispin Sheridan, Chate Suthitananont, Henry Kobutra, and many other awesome speakers.
They spoke about Social Media, Customer Retention, SEO, Mobile Marketing, Display Ads, Hacking Growth, Data-Driven Marketing, and eCommerce growth.
As per learning all the sessions were great with hell lots of premium information which I never ever read on any blogs.
Few suggestions if you are going to Bangkok for the first time
- Get your currency conversion at Indian Airport itself.
- In Thailand, people don't speak English, so it's good to carry your address in Thai language which you can get from Google.
- Avoid using Taxis because they charge a lot. Always talk with them to use the meter.
- Thailand has a metro and Skytrain so travel with that only.
- Carry your destination map with you.
This is just the beginning as I am going to attend more such sessions in 2015. 🙂